SpirXplorer, software for interpreting pulmonary function
SpirXplorer software for interpreting spirometric test results
- SpirXplorer uses the ECSC/ERS predicted valuers for interpreting lung function test results.
- The software is supplied with a large database of about 12,000 patients (outpatients and clinical), most of whom were tested before and after administration of a bronchodilator drug. Their ages vary between 10+ and 90+ yr.
- The data are graphically displayed and accompanied by an assessment.
- We also provide you with a Help file, which highlights some findings, so that you will be better equipped to start interpreting lung function test results.
- You can change from English to Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish on the fly!
- The software is for free.
- You are offered the option of saving the installation file, or starting installation;
- If you have saved the file first, doubleclick on InstallSpirXplorer.EXE.
- Installation will proceed, icons are created, a program group is created accessible via Program Manager, that is all there is to it.
Versions of SpirXplorer
|2.0.1 Build 5||June 7, 2005||Help file accessible from within software
Fixed a bug that data file could not be found
Top of page | | | ©Philip H. Quanjer